VBS & HCA Information and Tools
- Macmillan Professionals
Focusing on core knowledge and skills, and looking at how to apply some of the learning in your workplace.
The changing cancer environment
We offer an array of fundamental courses that will help you negotiate difficult situations and improve your understanding of cancer care's ever-changing landscape.
If you have previously enrolled on this course and want to download your certificate, you may Log-in.
Supporting health and social care professionals and service users to implement the Macmillan Values Based Standard; with an introduction to the Care and Compassion Programme for health care assistants and support workers.
- An introduction to the Macmillan Values Based Standard
- Engaging staff and patients in implementing the Macmillan Values Based Standard
- Implementation tools for the Macmillan Values Based Standard
- Case studies to support the implementation of the Macmillan Values Based Standard
- Useful tools and resources - including the Care and Compassion Programme
- Gain an overview of the Macmillan Values Based Standard
- Identify appropriate ways to engage staff and patients
- Explore some of the issues when implementing the Macmillan Values Based Standard
- Explore tried and tested best practice
- Find further sources of information and support.
Macmillan Values Based Standard is the copyright of Macmillan Cancer Support.