- Macmillan Professionals
Duration: 1 day
Providing you with more detailed knowledge and skills, and exploring how to apply these within the remit of your role.
Leadership and change
Whether you need to deliver memorable presentations, manage projects or lead teams, these courses will provide you with the knowledge and the confidence you need to shine.
Develop the confidence and the practical influencing skills you need to make a positive impact in even the most difficult situations.
This course will show you how it is not positional, but personal power that really matters.
You'll leave with a strong sense of self-awareness and a checklist of behaviours you can call on in different influencing situations.
- Learn what positive influencing language is and discover how to use it.
- Find out how to use body language and non-verbal communication to your advantage.
- Understand the motivations of other people.
- Uncover how other people use their learning and management styles to influence.
- Learn how to influence at meetings and during presentations.
- Discover strategies to help turn conflicts to your advantage.
- Understand the benefits of using succinct and clear verbal communication.
- Build effortless rapport.
- Learn how to network successfully both in and out of the workplace.
- Discover the secrets of establishing and maintaining trust.
Any Macmillan professional who needs to influence others to achieve their goals.
Cosensa Learning & Development deliver a wide variety of training services to the public, private and third sectors throughout the UK and Ireland employing professional, vastly experienced trainers with formidable reputations in training and coaching.
Request your place
This course is only available to Macmillan Professionals.
Although Macmillan Cancer Support will not charge Macmillan Professionals for this event, please bear in mind that the charity incurs charges for cancellations and no-shows. Please seek permission to attend from your line manager or team if necessary before submitting your form.