Developing resilience to burnout
Suitable for: Macmillan Professionals
Duration: 1 day
Providing you with more detailed knowledge and skills, and exploring how to apply these within the remit of your role.
Well-being and emotional resilience
From practicing mindfulness to developing strategies that combat stress and support wellbeing, these courses will enable you to look after yourself and others.
Practice a range of compassion mind training techniques and skills. You will measure your self-compassion levels and identify specific behavioural patterns that perpetuate stress and are resistant to self-compassion
- Determine which affect regulating systems you are activating during work-related experiences.
- Identify threat mind thinking, and practice mindfulness meditation to help switch to compassionate mind thinking.
- Self assess levels of compassion satisfaction, burnout and compassion fatigue.
- Self assess levels of self-compassion.
- Identify blocks to self-compassion.
Any Macmillan professional wishing to continue their emotional resilience training or minimise their risk of developing burnout.
Request your place
This course is only available to Macmillan Professionals.
Although Macmillan Cancer Support will not charge for this event, please bear in mind that the charity incurs charges for cancellations and no-shows. Please seek permission to attend from your line manager or team if necessary before submitting your form.