Suitable for: Macmillan Professionals
Duration: 3-4 hours
Focusing on core knowledge and skills, and looking at how to apply some of the learning in your workplace.
Leadership and change
Whether you need to deliver memorable presentations, manage projects or lead teams, these courses will provide you with the knowledge and the confidence you need to shine.
Increase your knowledge of evaluation and develop the skills and confidence to evaluate your work.
Evaluation allows us to prove the difference we make and improve the support that we provide. This course will help you to develop the skills and confidence you need to effectively evaluate your work.
- Define evaluation and its importance
- Use a logic model as a framework for evaluations
- Distinguish between good and bad evaluation questions
- Match indicators to given outcomes
- Articulate the pros and cons of different research methods used in evaluation
- Identify how and when to go about collecting evaluation data.
Any Macmillan professional