Introduction to social media
Suitable for: Macmillan Professionals
Focusing on core knowledge and skills, and looking at how to apply some of the learning in your workplace.
Leadership and change
Whether you need to deliver memorable presentations, manage projects or lead teams, these courses will provide you with the knowledge and the confidence you need to shine.
This resource helps you use social media tools professionally and effectively when supporting Macmillan.
Getting started in this fast-growing field can be a difficult task. Find the answers to questions about setting up your account, sending your first tweet, and discover exactly what a hashtag is.
- Where we are - an introduction
- Security and reputation management
- Signposting to information
- Adhering to Macmillan's tone of voice
- Posting content
- Twitter - A guide to tweeting
- What to do, and not to do, on social media
- Understand the issues around security and reputation management.
- Improve your skills in signposting to information.
- Develop your understanding of both Facebook and Twitter and explore their different uses.
- Learn about Macmillan's tone of voice guidelines and how to adhere to them.
- Develop your knowledge of what to do, and not to do, on social media.
Suitable for Macmillan Professionals and Health & Social Care Professionals in promoting their services online, supporting patients or communicating with peers.