- Macmillan Professionals
Duration: 1 day
Focusing on core knowledge and skills, and looking at how to apply some of the learning in your workplace.
Leadership and change
Whether you need to deliver memorable presentations, manage projects or lead teams, these courses will provide you with the knowledge and the confidence you need to shine.
Develop awareness of your values and behaviours, and the impact these have on those around you.
You will explore the knowledge and skills you need to develop in your leadership role.
- Explore the latest thinking in authentic leadership and effective communication.
- Identify your leadership values and how to use them to inspire and motivate yourself and others
- Develop your understanding of the five core behaviours of effective leaders and how to apply these in your role
- Develop skills to build effective professional relationships with your team and others across the organisation.
- Draw up an action plan for your future development as a leadership practitioner.
Any Macmillan professional who is new to leadership, who aspires to move into leadership or who is currently in a leadership role and wishes to refresh their knowledge.
Learning to Inspire offer a range of leadership and coaching development programmes across the UK and Europe. Blending the very best in accelerated learning and neuroscience, they deliver learning that is transformational - enabling people to act, behave and think differently.
Request your place
This course is only available to Macmillan Professionals.
Although Macmillan Cancer Support will not charge Macmillan Professionals for this event, please bear in mind that the charity incurs charges for cancellations and no-shows. Please seek permission to attend from your line manager or team if necessary before submitting your form.